Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Fun

   Happy Veteran's Day!

I am so thankful for all our veterans, who served so we may live freely!  God Bless them all!

Tuesday means it is fun day... here is Toni's  meme!  Click on the linkie to play!  Another fun one!  



Words Ending in AKE...

1. Earthquake..  gives a shake!
2. Peaceful Lake...  I would love to be relaxing near one!
3. Chocolate Cake... one of my favorite treats!
4. Snowflake... will be falling soon!

It's sunny out today, and temps are to warm up into the low 60's, but it is chilly outside now!  Winter is trying to make it's way in... we are supposed to have some very cold days this weekend, with some flurries.

Yesterday I made a roasted chicken, oven roasted parmesan potatoes, a nice salad, and corn for dinner.  So Good!  Then son Mike and his Kristin, made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert!  Heavenly!  And I didn't have to clean up, they used parchment paper on the pans, and cleaned up after themselves!  My kind of dessert!

I am watching BLACKLIST, which we love, and I think James Spader is just fantastic!  I am so bummed now because it won't be back on till January!!  I guess I will be going to bed early!  LOL  I can always watch Christmas movies, which we love!

Have a wonderful day my friends!






5 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

It's the last perfect day out here. Winter is just a day or so away so the weather people say in my area. I can't get over how fast the fading Fall colors are disappearing.
Your dinner sounds wonderful as usual and I enjoyed your answers to the meme. I'm so glad you put your answers on your blog. Very few do it anymore. I'm not sure how long I'll keep it up. At least until Christmas.
Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

S said...

Those cookies sound great!!!!!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy. As usual, your meal sounds wonderful! I'll have to invite myself over for dinner some day! LOL No white stuff expected here but we are getting another cold front tomorrow. Have a blessed day.

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! I loved your meme answers.
The food you talked about sounds wonderful!!!! YUMMY!!!
We also LOVE The Blacklist. So good.
Enjoy your temps!!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Marge said...

Hi Kathy. A roasted chicken sounds wonderful. They have rotisserie chickens at WalMart and they smell wonderful and are only $4.98. Boy am I tempted.
Our temps are gonna dip tomorrow. Not looking forward to that! Happy day, dear friend. Hugz!