Sunday, December 07, 2014

Day 10. 25 Days of Christmas

I missed yesterday!  Sorry!

My husband and I love love love all the Christmas movies!  Of course my favorite is "Its A Wonderful Life"' with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed!  Which we watched last night!  

Now, I even love the cartoon Christmas movies, Charlie Brown, Mickey's Christmas Carol, the Disney Christmas Carol, Alvin and the Chipmunks!  I could go on and on!  The Hallmark channel has some wonderful Christmas movies, good old standards, as well as great new ones!  We especially love Mrs Miracle movies, and last night I saw there was a Mr. miracle, but we missed it.  We still will be able to see it, they play them again.

There are some I don't like, like Bad Santa, but I mostly love them all!  There just is nothing better than sitting under a cozy blanket, with a cup of hot cocoa, watching a Christmas movie!

Don't you agree!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I like to see Christmas movies too. I have some Christmas winter blankets that we use all winter. Most have snowmen on them. Have a great Monday!

Melanie said...

I love the Christmas movies too. I guess my favorite has to be the "Christmas Carol" ones - my favorites of those is the Alistair Sim version and the "Muppets Christmas Carol". The Disney one with Jim Carrey is also good. "It's A Wonderful Life" is also a favorite. Have a blessed day.

Danna said...

I wrote on a Facebook post a couple of weeks ago that I was addicted to holiday movies and might need intervention. So true. I also watched It's A Wonderful Life and the boys watched with me. They liked it but to them it was really old... such as the cars and telephones. Have a good day!

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, I watched the same movie. Just loved it! Happy Monday. Hugz!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy,I love all of the Christmas movies! It's A Wonderful Life if probably my favorite. I blogged about Holiday movies last week. :) Have a lovely Monday. xo