Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 16 of 25 Days Blogging Challenge

Happy Saturday!

I am finding it hard to post for the challenge, I am sorry.  Just so busy, getting prepared for Christmas, getting prepared for our family dinner, and also getting things done here in preparation for our drive to our son's house in Florida.  It just seems there is not enough time in a day!

Today I will be making Christmas cookies.  I also am going to make 2 lemon blueberry pound cakes to freeze in prep for our family dinner.

I am also worried about Toni.  Everything posting on her site is scheduled, and she isn't visiting anyone. I am praying for you Toni!

Another beautiful Christmas siggie from Judy!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I have not baked a thing yet. We spent the whole day at Disneyland. Sometime just a picture will do for a blog post like Marge. Hugs

Melanie said...

Kathy, I was wondering about Toni too. She is in my prayers. Hope you can get everything done you need to do before your Florida trip!

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! You don't owe an apology for the challenge. I think it's great that you even attempted it. Shoot, you're doing a lot better than I am. I haven't had time to blog or visit anyone. Please forgive me for not visiting you! I too am really worried about Toni but at least we know now what is going on. Hopefully she will be fully recovered soon. I miss her. Hope you're having a great weekend.

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Hope you are having a cozy Sunday evening. HUGS

annie said...

I've been enjoying your posts a lot.
Its like visiting with a good neighbor.

Jules said...

Hi Kathy, posting during December is VERY hard! No need to apologize and you just do the best you can. Most of my posts were done in November, so I had a head start. I couldn't even begin to imagine posting daily this time of year. :)