Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 18. Of 25 Days of Christmas


This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures!  Last year my hubby Sandro and I went to NYC to see the Christmas Show at Radio City.  We arrived early and had time to spend in the city before the show.  We actually were on a bus trip that our financial advisor sponsored!  We had such a wonderful time!We also walked and toured St. Patrick's, which was breathtaking, even with the reconstruction going on!  

NYC is such a wonderful place to visit during the Christmas season!  Well, anytime really!  We would love another visit!

This is the Nativity in St Patrick's,  absolutely beautiful!


Another great siggie from Judy for Christmas!  Thank you Judy!!





6 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy. Sounds like you had a wonderful visit to NYC. Gorgeous Nativity. Thanks for sharing! Hugz!

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! Such a great photo of you and your hubby! I too LOVE St. Patrick's Cathedral. We always stop and say a prayer at St. Jude. Last year when we went, we were blessed enough to experience a service and someone playing that incredible organ. Have a great evening! Good luck tonight with the giveaway. :)

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, what a great pictures of you two and lovely Nativity! I want to go back to NYC someday. Hugs

Melanie said...

Of all the times, I visited NYC, I never got to see the show at Radio City. It must have been amazing! Lovely photo of you and your hubby.

Judy said...

Kathy, I came by to get caught up with your wonderful posts. I really do love coming here & reading. It's like visiting a friend (which you are!). Love the photo of you & your hubby. I have always wanted to see New York during Christmas. I bet it's so beautiful! I wish I could comment on every post, but if I did, it'd be a small book. :) Have a blessed weekend Kathy! Hugs

Jules said...

Hi Kathy, I have always wanted to see a show at Radio City Music Hall. Luckily, we were able to see the Rockettes a few years ago when they came to Buffalo. Great to see a photo of both you and your husband. :) Lots of hugs!