Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Day 5... 25 Days of Christmas

  Happy Tuesday!

This is the perfect Christmas image for me!  A warm, welcoming home, all lit up for family and friends!


A cute snowman in the front yard, the house all decorated!  A lovely bridge to ride over, to warm, fresh baked cookies to enjoy while sitting by the cozy fireplace!  

A haven, a lovely home blessed with the joys of Christmas and family!

6 comments:

Marge said...

Love the picture Kathy. Hugz!

Dina said...

So pretty. I thought the lights were glimmering at first, guess that's a sign of good realism in light in a painting!

Susan said...

That looks really cozy to me too!

Kim said...

I love that photo! I agree with everything you said about it. :)

Melanie said...

A very snug, cozy picture! I love pictures like this.

Danna said...

It's a lovely picture. One could easily make up a good story from this. Have a good day!