Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Day 6.... 25 Days of Christmas!
I love an old fashioned Christmas! I love the endearments shown on the old Christmas Cards. They were just filled with love and meaning! Here are a few to enjoy!
Hi Kathy! All caught up here now. It feels wonderful to finally feel like I'm getting back into the groove of things. I've loved reading your Christmas posts! I now regret not joining in on this, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to commit. Ice loved reading everyone's posts. The old fashioned cards are so lovely! And I agree with you...I always say 'Merry Christmas'! Who would have ever dreamed that might be an issue?? So sad. I'm planning on posting some Christmas siggies tonight, so hope you drop by! Hugs!
5 comments:
Hi! I agreed they are very special. I will keep my eyes open for vintage Christmas to share. Have a good day!
Hi Kathy! I enjoy the old fashioned Christmas images as well! Hope you are having a cozy evening. xo
I really love those old Christmas cards. I have a few old Valentine cards which are so pretty as well. Have a great day.
Hi Kathy, I hope to work on my cards today! I have some Christmas cards in my baby album that are old like me! :)
Hi Kathy! All caught up here now. It feels wonderful to finally feel like I'm getting back into the groove of things. I've loved reading your Christmas posts! I now regret not joining in on this, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to commit. Ice loved reading everyone's posts. The old fashioned cards are so lovely! And I agree with you...I always say 'Merry Christmas'! Who would have ever dreamed that might be an issue?? So sad. I'm planning on posting some Christmas siggies tonight, so hope you drop by! Hugs!
Post a Comment