I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas! We did, great times spent with family, wonderful family dinners, Facetiming with our Granddaughter to watch her joy! Just wonderful! Family dinners haven't ended yet!
Actually, tomorrow night is dinner with our friends next door to us! It is their annual family get-together, and we are always invited, as we also invite them. Then New Years Eve will be spent with our nephew and his wife, and all the family. We are all cooking to help out. I will make my Chicken Scampi, and also potato salad. Then New Year's Day, is at our sister in law's, who is having all the family as well! I am making desserts for her.
I just love this time of year!! I feel so blessed! I am so thankful to the Lord!
We are also getting ready for our drive to Florida to our son Chris's! Sofia is so excited, as I told her Santa left presents for her here!! My husband's last Dr appointment is on the 6th with his heart Dr. We thought it was in the morning, but it turns out to be at 3pm. So we may leave about 4 am! I am beside myself with happiness!!
So, unfortunately, we have started taking all the decorations down today! I am so sad about it, but if we don't do it, it won't get done by our sons who are at home, and if they did, I can't imagine what it would be packed away like!!
I have so many lovely siggies from Judy, I want to keep putting them out!! And so.... I think I will!! I just love them all!! Thank you Judy!

4 comments:
Hi Kathy, sounds like you had a lot of good food to eat. I hope you can post pics of your visit with your grand daughter. Hugs
Your Florida trip is so close! I've started taking down some decorations as well. Have a wonderful New Year!
Hi Kathy,
Stopping by to wish you a Happy New year! I'm not taking my decorations down until January 5th (when hubby goes back to University in Calgary (his last term, yay!). ((hugs))
Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Wishing you and your family a "Happy New Year"!
Post a Comment