I wanted to get a post in here. We are just so busy here, we are leaving for our drive to our son Chris's in Fl on Wednesday, and we are taking care of a gigantic list of to do's before we go!
We got all our Christmas taken down, we bought 4 huge totes from KMArt and got everything put away and reorganized better for next year.
I know I signed up for the 365, but till we get everything ready, I think I might not be able to participate until we actually get to Florida!
I just wanted to let you know I am still here. On top of all we have to do, both my hubby and I got hit with the flu/cold thing! Ugh
5 comments:
Hi Kathy; I took down all my Christmas decorations too and now the apartment feels bare. I pray you and your hubby feel better for the trip and Wednesday should be okay to travel. Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs
Oh no!!! So sorry you had to have that awful flu. Glad you are better. Have a wonderful trip.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Sorry you are sick Kathy and I pray you and hubby feel better before the trip. Hugs
I sure hope you and your hubby feel better. Safe trip to Florida on Wednesday. We're supposed to be having a cold snap then but it shouldn't last too long.
Hi Kathy, Drive safely and have a fun trip on your way down. Hope you both get better before you leave. Hugz!
Post a Comment