Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Tuesday, January 06, 2015
We will be leaving for Florida about 4 am. We will stay overnight in Georgia I think. I will probably not update till we reach our son Chris's! Please keep us in prayer for safe travel!
Thinking about you! Missing you! I'm blaming you for bringing this cold weather with you!! Not nice Kathy! but I'll forgive you! Never fear! I'm thinking you are finally here so let us know you're safe & sound. Hugz!
3 comments:
Have a safe trip!
Have a safe and fun trip!
Thinking about you! Missing you! I'm blaming you for bringing this cold weather with you!! Not nice Kathy! but I'll forgive you! Never fear! I'm thinking you are finally here so let us know you're safe & sound. Hugz!
Post a Comment