Sunday, February 08, 2015

A Wonderful Time!

We are having such a wonderful time here in Florida with our son and his wife and our granddaughter!  Time is passing so quickly!  We are enjoying every moment with Sofia, and by nighttime, we just about fall into bed about 10 pm, exhausted and fall right asleep!

We are visiting all over, eating in wonderful restaurants, cooking great dinners here at home, just having. Wonderful time and making great memories!  We also made a long weekend trip to The Keys, staying in Islamorada.

I still haven't been able to pull pictures from my iPad to publish to blogger!  I left my laptop home, so I will have to try when we get home again,  I post a few pictures to my FB, but on here, I am having issues.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your visit to the Sunshine State. I've never been to the Keys and always wanted to do. It's a bit of a trek from central Florida. Maybe someday. Can't wait to see the photos!

Marge said...

So glad you are having "fun in florida". Enjoy every minute, dear friend. Hugz!

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I am glad you are having a great time with your family. I look forward to your pictures.

annie said...

Glad your having fun!
Hope to see photos soon.
Hugs