Saturday, March 07, 2015

Life is Good!

We are back from our son's in Florida!  We had such a blessed time, such a wonderful time!  Great time spent with our granddaughter Sofia!  Precious moments!  Every day was fun, adventurous, and every night, we fell into bed exhausted!  LOL

We went to the Keys for a long weekend.  We spent 5 days in Disney.  And we visited so many other places, ate in wonderful restaurants.  Both hubby and I cooked meals, our son cooked meals.  Every day was as wonderful as can be!  I can't believe the two months past by so quickly!

As we get organized, and caught up with things, I will get photos up.  They are still in cameras, and our son Mike said he will help us set up a program or something.  Anyway, we need to wait for his help.

I am frustrated with my laptop.  My Google Chrome isn't working correctly.  It told me to uninstall and reinstall, and it is worse than before.  I find I can't understand computers as I used to, takes me a long time, and if I ask for help, my son gets frustrated with me because I am not catching on.  And he says, "Mom, you know this stuff".  All I know, is I need help.

I used to be such a wiz at this stuff!  I even could fix an issue if it went into the "blue screen of death"!  Yes, I am shocked too on how much I have lost!  I get so upset with myself!


2 comments:

Marge said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time. Glad you are back! Happy Sunday!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time in Florida. Disney is quite a place! I've yet to get to the keys but someday. I hope you get your computer issues resolved and can't wait to see your photos!