Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What I Didn't See!

Happy Tuesday!

I go happily about my day!  Sometimes seeing clearly and sometimes not!

We came back from our Florida trip to our son's, and we are getting back to normal.  Especially for me!!  LOL

While we were away, our son Sandy bought shampoo.  We always buy two, one for the upstairs bathroom, and one for downstairs.  I love my baths, and really haven't been taking showers, which we do downstairs.  Anyway, for about two weeks now, I am washing my hair, and I notice it is getting harder to manage, and my head is itching me like crazy.   The other night, as I am taking my bath, I forgot at first to take my glasses off.

As I am sitting, relaxing, I look at the "shampoo" bottle.....!!!!!   It said... BODY WASH!!!!   Here, hubby and I are using the body wash.  He didn't notice it either!  I was beginning to think, maybe I had lice or something, with all the itching!

Well, the shampoo situation has been remedied, and all is back to normal in our world!!

Little things make me laugh!!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, glad you found out what you were using. It is hard when you can't see thing clearly. Once I thought I had the most smoothest shave ever. Then I realized I never took off the plastic cover! We all need a good laugh!

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, I can really relate to this one. I decided to try a more expensive hair spray. Before I knew what was happening, my scalp was itching and I was scratching my shoulders. Turns out I was allergic to something in the good stuff. I'm back to using Suave. Funny! Hugz!

annie said...

Glad you figured out what was going on! Some of those body washes are very strong and make my skin itch!
Happy Weekend!

Lori said...

Oh how funny Kathy!!! That is something I would do. I am glad you have it figured out now. Have a nice week.
http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, came by to see how you are doing. I hope you had a nice Easter. I am going to be making my own shampoo soon. I use home made sugar scrubs with coconut oil. Have a nice week.