We go for our morning walk around the river between 7:30 and 8 am, and walk for a good 45 minutes! What a way to get the day started! Then home, breakfast on the deck! Loving it!
Yesterday was our granddaughter Sofia's 4th birthday, I can't believe it! Time has just flown by! I wish we were able to get back down to Florida for it, but it wasn't to be! The are driving up here to Pa, for two weeks in July, and we can't wait!
So sorry to hear of Connie's passing, God give eternal rest to her soul!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy, I wish my husband would want to take walks. Maybe after we move. Yes it was sad about Connie. Have fun in your garden!
What a wonderful way to begin your day! I'm glad you are finally able to enjoy outdoor activities.
Nice way to begin your day!
Is that Connie from Connies Cogitations? I know she has not blogged in ages.
Post a Comment