As usual, we did our grocery shopping. The boys gave my hubby a nice big gift card to The Home Depot. Hubs is going to use it toward a new ac for our bedroom, and we will put the big one we have in the dining room/kitchen area! I am so excited about this! It will be nice to cook and bake in the summer now, with it staying nice and cool!
Hubs watched the Open Golf Tournament, he loves golfing, while I baked his favorite apple cake! We are going to grill steaks, and I made potato packets for the grill! Also to go,along, a nice salad, fresh picked from the garden!
This week, I will make gnocchi and freeze them for when our son Chris comes up from Florida this weekend for two weeks! We are also going to make pierogi for our daughter in law as well! We are so excited for them to come in! Miss our granddaughter so much!
Here is a picture of our son Chris and Sofia!

5 comments:
Great news about the air conditioners! I'd pretty much melt away down here without AC. I'm sure that your son will enjoy a bit of a break from the heat where he is now. Great photo of your son and his little one.
Hi Kathy. Love the picture of your son & Sofia. Sounds like hubby had a wonderful day. So happy for him. Sorry I don't visit much anymore. Hugz!
Nice picture Kathy. What are potato pockets? Good that you will have air in the kitchen. I am so glad we will be going to a one story and not have to deal with the upstairs heat. Hugs
Sofia is so beautiful. What a sweet photo.
Air conditioning is a real blessing!
Hi Kathy, I was hoping you would have an update. Sure miss the days when we had so many bloggers. Have a nice Sunday. Hugs
Post a Comment