So today, I am in cozy mode! I am making roast chicken, my homemade stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, garden salad, corn, and I made a banana nut cake, and a zucchini raisin cake! The house smells wonderful! I just put the chicken in, stuffing is made, waiting to go in, potatoes are peeled, waiting to be cooked, the salad is made and crimping up in the frig! I LOVE organization! In the meantime, I am cleaned up, the table is almost set! I love days like this!
The flowers are beginning to show signs that summer is near to ending! Sad! Anyway, hubby and I have started collecting the,seeds for next year.
I am amazed at all the recipes I am finding for zucchini! My sister in law has a bumper crop, and keeps bringing,them over. I hate to say no, so I am finding wonderful recipes, savory and sweet ones! I am loving being retired, and saving us money any way I can! Believe me, we eat very well!
I am doing my entry on my iPad, so I end up finding lots of typing mistakes. It is easier for me, while I am in the kitchen, to take a break every so often, and use this. I do love it. I crack myself up...I was a diehard tower user. Hubby got me a laptop, and I hated it at first. Then slowly I fell in love with it. Then my sons got me the iPad, I said the same thing... I don't think this will work for me... And I absolutely love it! It is a pain in the butt for me to go down to use the laptop in our office! Lol. Hubby even likes the iPad, instead of his laptop. We crack ourselves up!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy, My husband got an Ipad and learning how to use it. I do enjoy my Iphone 6, but I do enjoy using my laptop. I can't get my website to work on the Ipad, just here on the laptop. I think that is what Judy said. I sure miss her posting. She keeps saying she will post soon. Have a nice day.
The advances in technology are amazing and I also try to convince myself I will not like it...then I love it. It really is funny.
I am glad you are enjoying your summer. I do hate that it is over. It is like it just flew by for me. I am looking forward to mums and pumpkins though. Have a nice week.
http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment