Thursday, November 19, 2015

Renewed

I apologize my friends for the previous post!  Thank you as well for kind words and concern for me!  I am feeling better.  I do think the rain and cold bother me.  As well as not having sunshine!  I must say, when we spent winter in Florida with our son and his family, I felt wonderful!  No aches, no pains!

Hubby is almost done with putting up all the decorations, so once he is done I can give a good cleaning.  We are having Thanksgiving dinner here, so we will get all our preps done.

Today we are making the soup noodles for our first course!  We purchased a 22 pound turkey!  I am hoping he fits in my oven!  Today and tomorrow we will shop for all the side dishes and desserts!  My brother makes a delicious homemade cranberry compote that he will bring, as well as an apple crisp.  I love being together with family.

I also have started doing my Christmas shopping on Amazon.  So much easier, and avoiding the mad crowds is wonderful.

Here is a picture from the last pumpkin pie I made a few weeks ago!  Pumpkin pie just makes me feel Thanksgiving!


No comments: