It's been raining for almost two days! It's damp, cold, and just plain yucky outside! I actually just feel like crawling under the covers and going back to bed!
Hubby and I made a run to Hobby Lobby, and that did nothing for me! I actually am feeling sad and blue today! Not sure why, but there you go. So hubby is decorating the house for Christmas, and I can't help him, cause he wants to do it all on his own.
I can't clean, because he keeps telling me to wait till he is done. Now if he finished one area at a time, it would be good, but he is all over, and that just drives me nuts. There are a million huge Christmas totes, upstairs and downstairs! I can't run the sweeper, cause he keeps saying "wait till I am done"!
So, I have nothing to do. If I thought of it, I would have bought some yarn so I could knit and keep myself occupied. I am bored, sad, cold and achy!
And so, I better close this, before I get anyone who reads this upset. Anyway, this is a post, such as it is!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way! I hope that your good spirits return soon and that your hubby gets the decorating done enough that you can clean. Hopefully the sun will come out soon for you too.
Hi Kathy, I am sorry you are feeling sad. I am glad you visited my site. Maybe you have SAD which is seasonal affective disorder. My friend has it and so on rainy days she needs to sit under a special light. Your hubby sounds like me when I am decorating. I am excited to start and see what will fit in this smaller house. When do you leave to Florida? Hope you feel better soon. Hugs
Kathy, sorry I've had a down day. I'm so thankful we don't have dreary rainy weather. I can see how that would get depressing. Hopefully when your hubby finished the decorating, your spirits were lifted. Loved your thankful post! I love to keep an attitude of gratitude. Have a blessed weekend Kathy! Hugs!
I hope you are feeling lots better today.
Sometimes I think the weather plays a large part in getting us down.
I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment