This past week brought many blessings to me that I am thankful for!
- Beautiful weather! Warmer days for November, which I loved
- A few bushels of apples from my sister in law, which I made applesauce, Apple cakes, that I froze, Apple pies, Apple crisp!
- Being able to be home, and sit in the sunroom, watching the cute birds as I drink my coffee in the morning!
- Attending a one day spiritual retreat, held by our prayer group,mand the speaker was a wonderful healing priest! So many blessings!
- Walking with hubby in the park!
- Talking to our granddaughter on FaceTime! Love her so much, and she just cracks us up!
- Right now, being able to get my meatloaf in the oven, along with oven roasted potatoes, and a side dish will be my homemade applesauce as well! Apple crisp for dessert!
I can go on and on! God is so good! I thank him for my family, friends, and the wonderful life I am blessed with!
2 comments:
Apples, you say! What a bountiful blessing! You could send an apple crisp my way and I wouldn't mind. Have a blessed day.
I loved your post Kathy! I wish I could make all those yummy things. I have made apple crisp. We had my grandson's party today. Face time is a blessing when you are miles apart. Hugs
Post a Comment