Wednesday, March 02, 2016

We are back home!  Of course, now that we left, it is warm and sunny in southern Florida!

We had a wonderful time, even going to Key West.  We were missing our home,Mao it was time to come back.

Naturally it's like 20 degrees out!  I am freezing!  Staying under the covers!  Lol!

Easter will be upon us!  Spring is coming, lots to look forward to, a new rebirth in many ways!  Our favorite times of the year are beginning.

Stay warm my friends!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, weather has warmed up here in sunny Florida! Hopefully, you'll readjust to to the cold soon. I've never been to Key West. Always wanted to go there. Have a great day.

Susan said...

Hi Melanie, I saw you posted when I visited Melanie. I don't have blogger so unless you leave me a tag, I don't know you have posted. I am sure it feels good to be home. As for the journaling Bible, I am not an artist either. But I can scrap and rubberstamp so that is what I am doing. Some people use the special journaling Bibles but some just use regular journals. They read from their regular Bible and then journal how they are led from the reading. I need to add the journal link to my journal menu. Stay warm! Hugs