I love being in my home! The Lord has blessed me, and I am so thankful! I know many people who never want to be home, hate it actually! I can't understand that! Spending time in our home, nourishes me. I have time for my devotions, for cooking and baking, when I want, making my family and myself happy.
I enjoy cleaning my home, and seeing the peace in our home when it runs well! Keeping it clean and organized is humbling for me!
At my age, when I was younger, and newly married, it was considered a shame if you weren't out working! The career came first, then your husband and children. And I fell for it for a while. Now, I am trying to make up for all the wrong turns I made in my young life.
I enjoy spending time with my husband, even if it is sitting on the deck, eating oranges and drinking ice tea, like we did yesterday afternoon, taking a break from working in the yard together.
Life has changed so much for me, for the better, and I can't thank my Lord for all He has turned around for me!!
2 comments:
Such an uplifting post, Kathy! I love home too. It's haven and where I can just relax. Even with the stress at times that comes with Mom being there, it still is the best place to be!
Totally agree. Our warm weather has finally arrived. Sorry you're not here to enjoy it.
Post a Comment