Monday, March 14, 2016

Simple Womans Daybook


For Today... 


Outside my window... its raining.  We do need the rain, and I do enjoy rainy days, where I can be inside, catching up on housework, and on a cool day, making a pot of beef stew!

I am thinking... of beautiful Spring days!  Warm weather, sitting outside with hubby having coffee on the deck.  Thinking of the lovely flowers, fresh air, birds singing!  I can't wait!

I am thankful... for the time we were able in spend with our son, Chris, his wife Maria and our granddaughter, Sofia!  Truly a blessed time!

I am wearing...  blue jeans, a long sleeved black and white tee, and white sneakers.

I am creating... a peaceful home, filled with good food, love, and the Lord!

I am going... to a healing Mass later with my sister-in-law, and my niece!  I can't wait!

I am wondering...   where I can get some good Easter candy recipes!

I am reading...  books on my Kindle, my Bible, and some prayer books.

I am hoping... for an early Spring, with no return to winter.

I am learning... patience and humility

In my garden...  getting winter mess cleaned up, prepping the flower beds.

In my kitchen...  beef stew is cooking in the crock.  The kitchen is all sparkling clean!

A favorite quote for today... "I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me"


A peek into my day...  laundry, cleaning, healing Mass tonight.  Feeling blessed!


One of my favorite things... having a cup of coffee in the afternoon, it really perks me up!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope your spring comes soon. I like rain too and always enjoy a day of rain where I can snuggle inside and watch it from the window. If I have to go out in it - that's a different story! Have a lovely day.

Marge said...

Hi Kathy. Enjoyed reading your SWD today!