Friday, March 18, 2016

It's Friday!

The days have flown by this week!  I remember when I worked, how happy I would be to get to the weekend!  Thank God, I am retired, and hubby and I can enjoy everyday!

We have gotten cold weather again, and we are actually getting a snowstorm today into tomorrow!  Time to prepare some books to read, do some knitting, cleaning, and making some cozy food!  Still not sure of snowfall totals, but I am sure it won't hang around long.

My agenda for today:


  • laundry
  • cleaning office, family room, and downstairs bathroom
  • trip to the grocery store, we need milk and coffee
  • hubby wants pizza for dinner, so that is taken care of, he will call our favorite place later
  • finish cleaning our bedroom closet
  • prayers, rosary, divine mercy, and reading the bible
I love doing bullet points!  I really should do them more often!  The washer just buzzed, so I better get things into the dryer!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope that your snowstorm doesn't amount to very much. Yes, it is wonderful to be retired! Have a cozy weekend.

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, Really hot here but . . . we finally got some rain today. Really needed that badly if nothing else then to clean some of the pollen out of the air. Hugz!