Friday, April 08, 2016

Spring??

Spring is definitely having trouble arriving this year!  Our weather has been horrible since we came back from  our stay with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter's!  It was a colder winter in south Florida as well!  But now, it is gorgeous there, and nasty, nasty here!

We are to get 3-5 inches of snow by tomorrow!  Temps are so cold, damp, and windy!  Boy, I can really feel my age!  I was just telling my husband how sore and achy I am.  I took some aspirins, and would just love to get under the covers, and veg!

I am using my laptop, and I am finding I miss it so!  It is so easier to see, and change backgrounds and all.  I do love my IPad, and find I love my laptop as well!

Hubby had set the office up with his laptop and then my laptop too on our desk, since I was mainly using the laptop.  He brought my laptop upstairs yesterday, playing music on it while he started gutting the main bathroom.  He decided it took too much room, so went back to our IPod music, and I brought it in my bedroom today, and I really am enjoying myself!  Plus, it is keeping me warm!  LOL

Any Blacklist fans out there?  We just love that show, and we were thrilled to see the new show last night after a hiatus!  Besides, we love James Spader!   He was one of the stars of Boston Legal, a show a few years ago.  We just loved that show too.

I seldom watch tv.  We only have a few shows we like, and I like watching EWTN.  Other than that, if we watch, we are usually watching the channels that have the old shows on.  we do live a quiet life!  And boring!  Lol

I have to start sending some pictures from my IPAD to my email, so I can post a few here once in a while.

Lets hope the snow isn't as much as our dear weathermen stated.




3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for stopping by my blog. It is cook and a bit rainy here today. I wish I could go to bed, but I made plans to go out to dinner with friends. I love my laptop. Don't have an IPad, but I do have a Kinda that I can use to ready emails and play games and go on FB. Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

It sure is gorgeous down here in Florida! I'm enjoying the lovely weather before the hot temps set in. I don't watch TV anymore except to watch DVDs. I have cable only for mom's sake.

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, My kids in Ohio are waiting for spring to make it's debut too. April and May are 2 of my favorite months here in FL. Hope it warms for you too! Hugz!