It's a beautiful day today!
After a cold start, the sun came out and warmed up the temps! Finally! This weather is supposed to last at least till this coming Wednesday!
Hubby gutted the upstairs bathroom. It is going well, today he took out the old cabinet, and now the old sub-floor is coming up. The toilet is next. The walls are down to the 2x4's. The only thing remaining is the tub and the window!!! We can't get the tub out, so we will work with it.
Tonight is an easy dinner night... leftovers! One night a week, is leftover night! It works well for hubby and I. We both love leftovers, so all is good. I have a friend, whose husband refuses to eat leftovers!! I can't imagine!
Off to help hubby.

2 comments:
I hope you take photos of the finished project after the bathroom is finished! I'm glad you are seeing sun. You should be in Florida now. You would love it!
I agree with Melanie, would be nice to see the finished product.
Its still chilly here in NJ but things are blooming anyway.
Post a Comment