Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday!

i remember when I couldn't wait for Friday's and the start of the weekend to come!  Now that we are retired, we are blessed to have everyday a Friday!  Believe me, I am so thankful!

I took another shot of the bathroom, hubby just installed the new lights we picked over the mirror, which he finished grouting around.


Hopefully when we are completely done, the all the tile and the colors will show up better, but anyway, this gives an idea!



4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, I agree that every day feels like a Friday. Great lighting feature in the bathroom!

Lori said...

Oh Kathy!! The bathroom looks gorgeous!
I am on summer vacation from school, so everyday is the same for me too. The weeks just fly by though and I hate that.
Have a nice weekend!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Toni said...

Hi Kathy; Love the new bathroom lights. I too agree having been retired for so long. Every day feels the same and sometimes I forget what day it is. LOL! I do know when it's Sunday as that's the day I go to church with my sister Phyllis. :) Have a lovely day ahead my friend.

annie said...

Bathroom is looking so beautiful. I love the lights.