Back to my blog! After finding that I can use Picasa, I learned that it is being phased out, but I can use the Google Photos, which is really nice. I do like doing the blog here in Chrome, at least till we get a new laptop.
My Huns gutted our main bathroom, and totally remodel it! I am going to show a bit of the before and after, if this works for me!
This is a view of before...the long wall in the bathroom.
And this is the after. The colors of it all are not showing that well. When it is finished I will take better pics with my iPad.
It looks like it is working, I will publish and see how it looks on my blog!



6 comments:
I rejoice with you about how God is working in your life! Praise His name!
The tiling in the bathroom is so pretty. I hope we can see photos of the bathroom when it's completed.
How wonderful to see you went to a healing service Kathy. I know you will be blessed by this and know our Lord is working in you and your family's lives. I love the tile you selected for your bathroom. From what I remember from other photos you have such a beautiful home. Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Oh I love when the Holy Spirit is moving and you can feel that presence on your body. How wonderful. I pray all of the healing prayers are answered.
The bathroom looks amazing!!! I love it. Have a nice day!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy, A healing service? wish we had something like that at my Parish. Did you see the entry from Pope Francis today? He says the same prayer every night. I'm not quoting here but it goes something like . . . If you want to Lord, you can clean me. Then he says 5 Our Father's for the 5 wounds of Christ.
I'll try to find the entry and send it to you so you have the right info! God bless! Hugz!
Hi Kathy, Here's the link to YouTube where you can see what he says:
https://goo.gl/hEod6J
So many people in need of healing and comfort.
Your tile looks beautiful! What a great job.
Have a lovely weekend Kathy!
Post a Comment