Sunday, June 19, 2016

Trying to figure out the best way to use Blogger on my iPad.  Especially to post pictures.  It seems using chrome, and then loading blogger from it, is working easier.  And I am seeing that using the Picasso app for accessing my pictures and posting will help.  Bear with me as I work this out.

I opened a Wordpress blog, but I just can't get used to it, and I still really like the convenience of blogger.  I just want to be able to post pictures I take with my iPad.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Kathy, I also opened up a wordpress blog and have played around with it but I find it much less user friendly and unless you get the paid version, you can't do a lot with it. I'll stick with blogger for now. I'm glad you got your photo situation figured out.

annie said...

You might like to read this article and see if it helps at all.
mallbusiness.chron.com/use-blogger-ipad-64679.html
Meanwhile, I will ask around and see what I can come up with.
I assume you have downloaded the Blogger app for ipad.
I am no fan of word press either. Much less you can do with it without some heavy work and paying for premium.