Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Simple Woman's Daybook

For today.....


Outside my window...  Thunder is rolling in.  We are expecting severe thunderstorms tonight.  Hubs is gone golfing, I hope he gets home soon!

I am thinking...  Of my granddaughter and my daughter in law. Mother will be flying in from Florida for a week.  My son can't get time off.  I can't wait to see them!

I am thankful for...  Many blessings to our family from the Lord!  God is so wonderful, and his love and graces can heal any problem!

I am wearing.... Green capris and a green embroidered t-shirt.  Flip flops as well!!

I am creating....  Hubby is actually.  He gutted and is remodeling our main bathroom!  I just love it!

I am going... To finish this entry, then make coffee and relax and wait for hubby to get home.

I am reading..."The Thirty Nine Steps". On my Kindle.  Also several devotional a and my Bible daily.

I am hoping... We can do a trip to see my sister and her family in NC later this summer.

I am learning... To wait on the Lord in all things!  I want all the graces, blessings and healings that He will give me!

In my garden...  We are a bit behind because of the bathroom remodel, but it stills looks beautiful outside!

In my kitchen....  We are going out for a light dinner when hubby gets home.  All is clean in the kitchen right now!

This week....  I have prayer group Wednesday night, and nothing else planned till Saturday, and a BBQ at our nephew and his wife.  I will make potato salad for them.


7 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, I love the Daybook. Gives a nice picture on day in the life of . . . so happy you'll be seeing your gdau aagain. It's so fun to have them around. Tough seeing them leave though. Happy hump day girlfrind! Hugz!

Marge said...

That was supposed to be

Gives a nice picture of one day in the life of . . . Sorry

Toni said...

What a wonderful Simple Woman's Daybook Kathy. Looking forward to seeing the finished bathroom. Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs

Lori said...

I just love these Simple Woman's Daybooks. I enjoyed it.
Have a very happy 4th of July!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

annie said...

Enjoyed a look into your life.
Sending a hug to you.

Toni said...

Hi Kathy; My first day back after a week of illness. Hope all is well with you and yours dear friend. Have a lovely and blessed weekend. Hugs

annie said...

Happy Sunday Kathy