Outside my window... The warm, humid weather has returned! I must say, this is not my favorite time! I am hoping my husband will put the ac in the dining room window, it will just make it so much easier to cook, and eat. It's just too sunny and unbearable at dinner time to eat outside,
I am thinking.... How much I miss our granddaughter, and daughter in love! Their week visit went by in a blur!,
I am remembering... The wonders days we had while they were in f room Floor. I wish our son was able to come as well, but he could get away from work.
On my mind.... Hubby and I have checkups at our eye doctor. Praying all goes well.
From the kitchen.... All clean and neat. We have a viewing to go to tonight, so we will eat out. Our youngest son, his girlfriends u cle passed away.
I am wearing.... Black Chris, a black print top, and sneakers.
I am creating.... A blessed, peaceful home, filled with love.
I am hoping... We can take a short summer vacation. We usually go to our son's in Florida for a few months in the winter. I think we need a few days away now, just the two of us, away from it all.
I am hearing... Lawn mowers, kids laughing and playing, and birds singing! So peaceful!
Around the house... Hubs is painting the bathroom, and after we get back from eye doctor, he will put up the cove molding.

2 comments:
I enjoyed catching up with you and what has been going on in your life! Have a blessed day.
Morning Kathy; I always enjoy your Simple Women's Daybook. It's almost like being there with you. Your adorable granddaughter has grown so much since the last time I've seen her baby pictures. Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Post a Comment