- Waking up this morning!
- Blessings from the Lord for all my family!
- Sharing breakfast with my husband and son.
- Having a roof over our heads, protected from the environment.
- Enough food, running water.
- That I am sitting in the ac in our bedroom, comfortable for the heat and humidity.
- Being able to do my morning devotions, and having that time to pray for my family and friends.
- Being quiet in the Lord!
- Good friends I have "met" through the Internet.
- Listening to the birds singing, and just enjoying the early morning sounds out on the deck with our coffee.
I love doing bullet points! I am grateful for so much more. I think I will do a weekly thankful Thursday in a bullet form!
The bathroom is coming along. All the final little details are what takes so long! It seems laying floor tile and wall tole and trim went much faster! We are getting closer to being finished, and I will get some good pictures on my iPad to post here.
I hope everyone will have a blessed day!

4 comments:
I'm glad that your bathroom is near completion. Can't wait to see the photos! Thank you for your sweet comment regarding my blog. I use fotoflexer.com to make my headers. I begin with a blank image that I create from paint and then I upload it to fotoflexer and add to it. I don't have a specific tutorial for it but if you ever have a question, perhaps I can help you with it.
I hope you will show us your bath when it is done. So far it looks so lovely.
I enjoyed your beautiful post on being thankful. It makes us stop and consider.
Hugs . Have a beautiful Thursday Kathy
Hi Kathy; I had forgotten about Thankful Thursdays. I'm so looking forward to seeing the completion photos of your bathroom. You have such a lovely home. Have a blessed evening dear friend. Hugs
Amen and Amen! What a beautiful list of thankful things. I love it.
That is great that your bathroom is almost finished!! Yay!!!
Have a nice week!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment