- Enjoying our morning coffee on the deck!
- My air conditioners installed and running!
- A new birth in the family last night!
- That I am finished cleaning the bathroom upstairs!
- I will make my homemade gnocchi with sauce for dinner tonight. I made a batch Tuesday and Wednesday and froze them for tonight's dinner
- That I was able to attend rosary prayer group last night, and received many blessings.
- Enough food to eat, and fresh water to drink!
- My family and good friends!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
4 comments:
Wonderful things to be thankful for, Kathy. I'm also so thankful for air conditioners. Have a great day.
Great blessings to be thankful for esp a new birth!
I wish I belonged to a prayer group. It is a huge blessing for sure.
Hi Kathy!! What a great post!! Glad your A/C is installed and working good.
Congratulations on the new family member!!! Yay!!! So happy for you!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy, hope all is well with you and yours. Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Post a Comment