The past couple of nights have been cooler, and I love it! Once the sun goes down, we are experiencing a taste of fall! I sleep so much better, I can breathe better! It's wonderful!
I made two Ciambellone cakes today, and tonight I put on a pot of coffee, and hubby and I sat around the firepit, enjoying dessert and coffee, and the wonderful night! I honestly feel better with this cooler weather!
I am not sure if anyone watches The Blacklist, with James Spader? We just love him, we loved him when he was on Boston Legal!! Anyway, we are looking forward to September 22, for the season premiere!
I have been blessed with so much garden produce my my bil and sil! I have made tons of tomato sauce, and froze it it quart freezer bags! String beans, cauliflower, zucchini cakes and froze for winter time. I also froze grated zucchini, in two cup measurements. I make all kinds of things with it, and I have lots of it frozen! Woohoo! Let's see, I also sliced eggplant and zucchini, breaded them and baked and froze for winter dishes! I also made salsa and froze, never tried to freeze it before, so,I will see how it comes out!
I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday, our friends granddaughter is expecting! Doesn't seem possible, but time just flies. I still feel younger than springtime myself! Lol

2 comments:
How blessed you are with all that produce! I sure wish our temps would start going down. I do feel like I come alive when they do. Have a wonderful weekend!
I will have to give that show a watch. Spader is a great actor.
Its cool here in NJ today but they say its going back into the 80s for Saturday.
Post a Comment