It used to be so easy for me to change graphics and all! I used to update all my blog backgrounds and all myself. Then I dropped my domain and went to the free blogger, and boy, I am losing it!! LOL
To top that off, my laptop is so very old, and sometimes conks out. That is why I have been trying to use my ipad to do all the things, but it is different on there, and tough to pull pictures up that are on my laptop. And then, on my ipad, Blogger will not recognize the pictures on my ipad!! One mess to another.
Now, I had to sign up again to get into Blogger, and it now messed up my facebook! I had to sign up again, and now it is all old stuff from 3 years ago, and not up to date!! I am going to go back upstairs and see how bad it is messed up on my ipad!!! I can't win!
All because I tried to change my Blogger background!!
4 comments:
I can understand the frustration. I try not to tie anything to FB. I've not had good luck doing that. Hope you get it all worked out.
I am so sorry you had all that trouble Kathy.
The blog looks great though. :)
I can truly understand what you are going through Kathy. I hope things work themselves out but your blog looks great anyway. :) Have a great Sunday my friend. :)
Hi Kathy, I do not know much about Blogger. Your site is very pretty! I have not changed over to fall at my blog yet. I did get the wedding pictures done and linked at my blog. I do everything on my Lap top.
Post a Comment