I am trying to get my laptop to speed up a little better, so I am working on it all morning. So I had time to go through some old blogs that I had saved, to see if I would join in with them. Now, they have been in a folder in my laptop several years. Anyway, I thought I would also clean out files, so I went thru them. Almost all that I had saved, no longer are active!! So sad.
I even went thru a few, to see friends of the blog, most have not been active in 4 or more years!! So sad.
Seeing the effects of FB, and how impersonal it has made us!
Well, today is another windy, rainy day. I am loving it!! Caught up on cleaning, and like I said, even enjoying souping up my laptop, which is in sore need of some TLC!! I always loved rainy days, and my favorite thing is to cover up in my recliner with a blanket, and a book, my bible, or my kindle... usually I have all three with me, as well as my tablet to jot down scripture, or special needs I am praying for.
Today is Friday, and that means pizza night!! No cooking!! Although I am really craving a bowl of chicken soup. I may run for the ingredients, and make a big pot for the week. We love soup here!!
Not sure if anyone else watches Blacklist? We love James Spader, and can't wait for Thursday night to come! It never disappoints! I am not really a shoot/bloody type of girl, but I overlook it. Great show last night!
Well, the dryer buzzer just went off, so I better grab the clothes and fold, before I have to iron them! Ugh!!

3 comments:
I agree, Kathy. I miss those web sites and all the people I used to visit. I got out of blogging for awhile but missed it and the friendships I had made with it. I love cozy rainy afternoons too. Make me want to take a nap. Have a good evening.
Hi Kathy, We use to be such a tight knit community and it was so fun with everyone sharing and fun adoptions. I guess that is one reason I don't give up because I enjoy my pages and my grandkids do too. Darylynn blogged and I am still working on Judy to start back up. She is on vacation now. I like your blog decor. Have a nice weekend. Hugs
I enjoy blogging.
Chicken soup is one of my favorites! Its good anytime I think. Something about it on chilly nights makes it special too.
Post a Comment