Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Sunday!

We woke up to about 2 to 3 inches of snow!  Everything did look gorgeous I must say, like a Christmas postcard!  We went for a ride just to look at the snow decorating the trees!  Winter made a beautiful entrance!

Hubby is watching his football.  I am taking a break before I need to start dinner!  The boys, (hubby included) decided they wanted my salisbury steaks with gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans with garlic/butter sauce.  I blanched some my sister in law gave us from her garden this summer, so I will make them.  And a chocolate pudding dessert for the sweet!

I think we may be purchasing a laptop on black friday, and that will replace our two, which are barely operating.  We have been lucky with them.  They are so old, they are running on Vista!  Imagine!

Tomorrow, hubby has an appointment back with the ortheopedic doctor, to see the results of the MRI on his back and legs.  Hopefully therapy will be all he needs.  For over a month and a half he has been in agony.  Our family Dr. thought he might have a sacroiliac sprain.  Steroids and a codeine type pain pill did not even touch it.

Not sure if I will get another post in before Thanksgiving.  I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends!  God bless you all!

Thanks to Judy for my siggies!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Your dinner sounds wonderful! I have a friend that has sacroiliac problems. The joint goes out of place and she is in a lot of pain. She has to have it put by in and wears a belt type of brace to hold it in place. I hope you get some answers for your husband's pain. Happy Thanksgiving!

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, all your food sounds so good! I would like to know how you make the pumpkin rice pudding. I updated my blog today and will add more pictures during the week. I hope all goes well with your husband's leg. I bet you are excited about getting a new lap top. I had to get one last year around this time. Have a great Thanksgiving week. Hugs

annie said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving Kathy!

Toni said...

Dear Kathy; May you and your family have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving my friend.