I did all my shopping online, and I am completely done! All is ordered and slowing being delivered! As they come in I wrap. For our granddaughter, this year I had them mailed to Florida. We will be driving down January 3 or so, but it is too hard to carry everything, along with the pasta we make and freeze for our son, luggage, etc. I am going to bring my pasta machine, and also my ricer, so I will also make the gnocchi for him there.
Anyway, I am thrilled, the only things we have to go out in the craziness is for some stocking stuffers, and candy. It is just so much easier for me. I find I hate the holiday crowds.
I can't wait till 8pm .... I Love Lucy Christmas Special is on!!! Last night hubby taped, and we watched later, an old black and white Christmas movie called, "It Happened on 5th Avenue". Great movie!
I am getting organized for our family Christmas dinners here. This year, we are dividing them up into two separate Sundays. Last year we had about 37 people, and I was just exhausted, we both were. Then all the cleaning up from it! Whew! So we will have two separate dinners, and also a dinner with our friends, about 6 couples besides us.
Life seems to center around food here! lol
It has gotten so very cold today, and tonight it is colder! I am under my blanket and still can't get warm! Time to make a couple mugs of tea for us!
Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:
Cute signature!
I don't use a credit card so I shop in stores mostly.
Wow.. all those people but it must have been fun and wonderful despite all the work.
Getting colder here all the time too!
I'm doing some online shopping this year. I can use my debit card for that and it works out well. How nice you will be in Florida in January. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment