Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring

I am sitting here this morning, thinking what to post about, when this bird is singing away so joyfully outside my window!

Don't you just love sweet Spring mornings, the sun is shining, birds are singing, new growth all around!  My neighbor just began cutting the lawn, and soon the sweet smell of fresh cut grass will be floating through my windows!  Pure bliss!

Little things make such huge impressions!  Life is such joy, in each moment!  I am so blessed, so appreciate each day of my life, and how much the Lord guides it!

All I can say is thank you!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What an uplifting post! Spring is such a lovely time. I'm enjoying a Tennessee spring with all the different vegetation and birds. Have a blessed day, my friend.

annie said...

Yes, I Love the sound of the birds. Years ago it was a sound that kept me going through rough times.
It is always the little things that bring us a glimpse of heaven I think.

annie said...

Hi Kathy, thinking of you.