Monday, May 01, 2017

Storm

Yes,we are awaiting some severe thunderstorms tonight!  The wind has been picking up, and the skies are turning a funny color, a sure sign.

I can tell it is coming, I am in such pain and aching!  Wow, I never thought I would become an old lady!  Lol, but when I say now that I feel the changes in the weather, I sure do!

We have been busy doing outdoor work, gardening, cleaning the flower beds from last years dead mess, and just trying to enjoy nice days when we get them.  We put our outdoor furniture out, and I do enjoy my prayer time out in the sun!  We also have our lunch out on the deck at out little bistro table, but today was just too windy, hubs says even too windy for a fire in the firepit!  We like our coffee out there, enjoying the night, but not tonight!

I forgot to post a picture of our new car, we got her before we drove to  our son. Chris's in Fl.   We named her Big Red!  Lol.  It is a New to us car, and we love her!  She is a Subaru Legacy.


We just love this car, best of all the cars we bought over the years, bothBrand New and new to us!

Well, I do want to see the lasted weather!  Enjoy your night!


5 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, It's been raining here too in my area and will most of the week. I had to laugh at your remark about becoming an old lady. I too wonder this every day. LOL!! Love your new car. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Melanie said...

I always hurt before a storm. I hope all is well there now. Your red car looks very sporty. I'm glad it did well for you for your trip down to Florida. Have a blessed day.

annie said...

I am almost always in pain so I feel for you and will pray for your comfort. Storms do add to discomfort and pain I think.

Your new car is really nice! Hope you get many years of blessing and good use from it.
Sending hugs for your aches and pains.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, yes I understand about the aches. We actually have a few days of cold wet weather here in So Ca. Congrats on your new car. We got one too, and now we can hold all 4 of our grands! Thanks for visiting my blog. Makes me smile! Enjoy your week. Hugs

annie said...

Happy Mother's Day Kathy!!