Monday, May 15, 2017

Random Thoughts

Every once in a while, I like to do a random bullet points post.  Just as it comes to me!  So here we go!

  • I hope all Moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I did, despite the horrible weather!
  • We love soup here, and tonight was hubby's turn to cook.  What did he make...pasta fazule.  Not sure the correct spelling, but it was delicious.  
  • Can't wait till tomorrow!  Sunny and warm!  I will get up early, get my inside chores done, and spend the day outside with hubby, planting and cleaning flower beds, and enjoying the day!
  • We have tiny finches nesting in one birdhouse, woodpeckers in another birdhouse, robins in our grapevines, and doves in another grapevine!  Just love watching them flying around!
  • Just about time for our nighttime tea!  Yum!
  • I am thinking of making either chicken scampi with arborio rice, or sausage and peppers!
  • Has anyone ever made their own ketchup?
  • I do love my Kindle!
  • Yay for Derek Jeter!  He is truly a great Yankee!
Ah, hubby just made the tea!  I am blessed!




1 comment:

Toni said...

Love your bullet points post Kathy. Wasn't the Jeter tribute great! Have a day of blessings dear friend.