Hello friends, and happy Thursday.
I thought I would join in with Simple Woman's Daybook!
For Today...
Looking out my window....
it is raining again! Surprise! The temps cooled a bit and it isn't as humid as the past days, so I am ok with it! It's a gentle rain so far, and hubby and I just dodged the raindrops with our coffee, to sit in the gazebo and watch the rain coming down. Peaceful!
I am thinking...
I need to make a run for some groceries, and maybe a stop at Target. I just like to look around at what is new there! I can always get ideas!!
I am thankful...
I am thankful...
for the wonderful fellowship at my prayer group last night! I always come home so inspired and at peace with life!
One of my favorite things...
sitting out in the gazebo listening and watching a gentle rain fall! How can anyone deny God's hand in our lives?
I am creating...
nothing involving knitting, or crochet at this time. I do feel I am creating a peaceful, loving, clean and organized home! I place where my family and I can enjoy life.
I am wearing...
denim capri's, a minty green top, and flip flops!
I am listening to...
the rain falling, and some Elvis cd's as I clean the house. I do need the inspiration!
I am hoping...
we can get away for a weekend trip soon.
In my kitchen...
all cleaned up, floor is mopped. Later today, I will make sauce, and cook some ravioli we made during the fall. I froze them in batches, so we could enjoy them during the warm months.
In my garden..
the grass and plants are loving this gentle rain falling.
A moment from my day...
One of my favorite things...
sitting out in the gazebo listening and watching a gentle rain fall! How can anyone deny God's hand in our lives?
I am creating...
nothing involving knitting, or crochet at this time. I do feel I am creating a peaceful, loving, clean and organized home! I place where my family and I can enjoy life.
I am wearing...
denim capri's, a minty green top, and flip flops!
I am listening to...
the rain falling, and some Elvis cd's as I clean the house. I do need the inspiration!
I am hoping...
we can get away for a weekend trip soon.
In my kitchen...
all cleaned up, floor is mopped. Later today, I will make sauce, and cook some ravioli we made during the fall. I froze them in batches, so we could enjoy them during the warm months.
In my garden..
the grass and plants are loving this gentle rain falling.
A moment from my day...
Picture from our grapes last year! Hubby and I were just talking about the great harvest we got, and the wine we made. The harvest this year will be around the end of August or beginning of September, it depends on the summer growing time!
Closing notes...
If you would like to join along, click here!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Closing notes...
If you would like to join along, click here!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:
I enjoyed this view into your life.It's a rainy day here as well and we are expecting rain the rest of the week and weekend.
It is peaceful to sit quietly and think about life and God's creation and I think its wonderful that you are in a prayer group.
My daily thing is to listen to Bishop Fulton J Sheen recordings. My father was a huge fan of his and we listened when he was on television back when I was a very little girl. I still get so much from his talks and something new each time I hear them.
I had grapes once but the birds ate them when they were so tiny and I never took very good care of them :(.
Having a gazebo would be wonderful!
Have a lovely rest of the day Kathy.
That is cool that you can make your own wine. We grow mostly succulents around here because they don't mind the hot weather. I go to a Women's group on Mondays. School ends today for the grands so we will be busy with them. Did your husband build your gazebo? Do you have a picture of it? Have a great weekend and send some rain our way! Hugs
Loved your SWD day in the rain. Wish I was there to enjoy sitting in your gazebo with a cup of coffee and nature's quieting sounds. It's been years since I had homemade wine that my uncle and grandfather made. My father used to make his own liqueurs for the Christmas holidays. Have a blessed day ahead dear Kathy.
Post a Comment