Hubby is using our laptop, so I am doing an entry on my iPad, which means I can't post pictures. I thought it would be fun to do an entry in bullet points about this week.
- Hubby started pulling off our old deck, and as he pulled up a board, he replaced it with decking called Trex! Looking so good now!
- My sister-in-law gave me tomatoes, which I processed into sauce and froze in freezer bags.
- I made two banana/blueberry cakes, one I froze.
- I made a cherry cheesecake for dessert on Sunday.
- As usual, doing my cleaning routines daily.
- Wednesday night, my sail and I went to see the Elvis comeback movie! Took me back, fabulous!
- Rain is relentless, it has been a horrible summer.
- Doing bible study on Isaiah, just started.
- Had breakfast on Saturday with my future dil and her Mom and sister, going over some shower plans.
- Hair appointment this week to cover the gray!!!
- I would like to get to the farmers market today or Friday.
- Hubby is cooking dinner today, I get a break!
That's about it, I just heard the drier buzzer. I will be around to visit!
1 comment:
Loved your bullet points entry Kathy. Every time I visit I feel I put on 5 lbs. just reading all the wonderful things you bake and cook. If I lived near you I would invite myself over a lot. LOL! Have a day of blessings dear friend.
Post a Comment