That is what hubby told me at least 4 times today!
I don't know why I couldn't get it through my head! All day I was thinking today was Thursday! And I actually thought at first when I woke up, it was Saturday! We just got home from going out for coffee with our friends, and I said to hubby just now, " oh boy, pizza Friday tomorrow!" Hubs said what is wrong with you, it's Wednesday!
On another note, we had a rain free day today! WHAT! Yes it is true, no rain! I walked through our backyard, and sank to my ankles almost, the ground is so saturated!
I am making a quick post, on my iPad. I can't add pictures when I make an entry on this. I wish this worked like it used to with Blogger.
Someone must have scared or hit a skunk nearby! Phew! We had to close windows, and put on the ac. Skunks and rotten potatoes, not sure which is worse!
Night everyone!
1 comment:
Send some of your rain our way, we sure need it. So many fires in California. It has been a hot summer but for the most part, just drive and only occasional humidity. I love fall and I can hardly wait until it arrives which is at the end of October for us. Once I went camping and a family of skunks went by. We were very still and quiet as they passed and that saved us! Have a happy Friday when you get there! :)
Post a Comment