Friday, November 09, 2018

Friday Thoughts

I haven't done a bullet point in a while, so here goes, in random posting.

  • It's a gloomy, rainy, cold day....again!
  • Despite that, we are decorating for Christmas, listening to Christmas music channel, and joyful!
  • I do love my coffee, so, off to make another pot to warm us up!
  • I am impressed by the Christmas decor at Big Lots!!  Beautiful!!
  • Planning for our family Thanksgiving dinner!  Yay!!
  • So happy my sister and her family will make it this year from Maryland!
  • Planning on making Tacos for dinner today.
  • Doing my Friday cleaning routine, and a load of laundry.
  • I will be glad when we get done decorating, so the totes can get put away!  We do it orderly, but the totes still need to be all out till we are done.
  • We made ravioli, and cappelletti, to take to Florida to our son's house in January.  We need to make more, for my sons at home here.
  • I find that I am a voracious ink pen collector!  Really, how many do I need??
  • We love the Hallmark Christmas movies!  Hubby records them, then we play back and speed past the commercials!  
  • I need to mop my kitchen and dining room.
  • They are calling for the possibility of SNOW!!
  • I was glad to find out that the bloodwork for testing on my thyroid came back normal!
  • We also got out flu shots this year.
  • Also, we had good check ups at our family doctor last week, all good!
My dryer buzzer went off, so I need to get them folded.    Till next time my friends!





4 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoy bullet posts and I enjoy hearing what friends are up to.
I am just home from heart surgery and feeling like I was hit by a mack truck but, otherwise okay so far. Reading your post put a smile on my face. I am very excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Toni said...

Hi Kathy I always enjoy your bullet posts. I'm enjoying a cup of good hot coffee right now. Snow predicted in my area for tomorrow. I'm rally not looking forward to it. I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my youngest sister and her family this year. It should be great although I miss my kids and grandkids. Have a blessed evening dear friend.

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, dropped in to see what's new and hope all is well with you and yours. Have a blessed day my friend.

Lori said...

Hi Kathy! What a great idea to do bullet points! I should do that!
I love Hallmark movies too. I even had the app this year so I didn't miss any. It all went by so fast!
I am happy to hear your thyroid was ok! That is something I have to keep an eye on also.
Happy New Year!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/