The last day of 2018!
The older I get, the faster days pass! Time goes in the blink of an eye! Look how long it has been since I posted!
Well, we have been so busy with the family parties we have each year. From Thanksgiving, which I have all my side for, we have been hosting parties almost every other weekend!
Last night, my sil had all the family for her holiday dinner! So nice, and we all had a wonderful time. Now it is time to get the house ready for us to leave to our son's in Florida for a few months!
Hubby and I have been making homemade pasta for all the parties, since the beginning of November. Lasagna noodles, cappelletti, ravioli, little squares of pasta, we call quadrucci, (ltalian for little squares). We also bring them down to our son in Florida!! Our granddaughter loves cappelletti, ravioli, and all those goodies! Have to make enough for them, and for our sons here, or they get mad! Lol
It's so cold today, and I was just watching the coverage of Times Square for New Year's Eve tonight!! It is supposed to rain heavily, those people are brave. They said people have been standing in their spots since 7am. If you move you lose your spot!! So.....no bathroom breaks, no eating, no sitting down if your space doesn't have the room! Like I said, you have to be brave, then facing 10 hours of heavy rain!! Hubby and I will be in our jammies, watching in our warm comfy home...if we make it that long!!
Wishing everyone a Blessed and Happy New Year!!
e

3 comments:
Happy New Year Kathy! I have never made pasta. But I love to eat it when I can.
I hope you can still blog when you are with your son. I would love to see pictures with your grand daughter.
I bet you can't wait to get to see your son and his family. I think it's wonderful that you make all that food to bring down to them. I didn't watch the ball come down this year as I was watching a complete series of Heartland on Hallmark Now. Have a blessed time with your family and take a lot of photos.
Hi Kathy!
Happy New Year!! I am back to blogging!!
Have a lovely time with family.
xo
Post a Comment