Thursday, April 04, 2019

It Bit The Dust!

My Ipad died!

The screen had cracked a few years ago, but I put on a screensaver and it contained it.  The spidering cracks just got worse and worse.  When we were in Florida at our son's house, we took it to a repair, but the gentleman said it wasn't worth the repair, because my Ipad was so old.   I continued using it but it has gotten worse an now won't get on the internet.

I am sad, because I use it to FaceTime my little granddaughter.  I will have to start saving for a new one.  In the meantime, I am trying to get to using the laptop.  My Ipad would not load Blogger for love or money, so I think maybe it is a good thing, since I can get back to using it and posting regularly!

Our youngest son is getting married on April 27th!  We are so happy, and are blessed now with two wonderful daughters-in-law!  We just had the bridal shower Sunday! 

Got to get back to my laundry, but watch for posts regularly from me, if anyone still follows me.  I also want to get back to Toni's meme and a few others! 

Miss you all!

No comments: