I am so blessed! My three sons, and their wives, joined together and purchased a new IPad for me! I am beyond thrilled, and will now be able to blog again! This one is a 6th generation, one old one was a first generation! Needless to say, I have to learn all the new, magical things this does!
I can’t believe how nasty our weather is here in Pa! Cold, heavy rain, just a nasty day. It’s only 1:30 but it is so dark and dismal out! We are worried about our flower plants, and the new roses we put in.
I am doing some experimenting with blogger on this new iPad.... and I am finding it will post pictures from my cellphone, which are linked thru Google! This is opening a whole new world for me! This is a picture of a beautiful Palm tree lined street I took this winter at our son Chris’s when we where out for a ride!
Ok. Need to do more reading on this! Hope to see some visitors!

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Kathy. I'm so glad to see you blogging again thanks to your wonderful family and your new iPad. I just got back from having a wonderful day with my son. We spent time this morning after church then went out for lunch and later dropped over my sister Phyllis' It been a beautiful Mother's Day for me. Enjoy your new toy :) and have a day of blessings my friend.
Happy Mother's day Kathy! Glad to see you posting again. I love that photo of the palms. I remember seeing them when I went to Florida many years ago. Have a blessed day my friend.
Post a Comment