We have had so much heavy rain, days on end. It’s still cool and damp, but the sun came out about 9am, and it was just glorious! We went to one of our favorite garden centers this morning, and got a few impatiens, and a perennial which for the life of me, I can’t remember it’s name.
Hubby planted when we got home, I finished doing my morning chores, then went for a haircut. Don’t you love getting pampered!
What a day! What a view! This was taken at our son and daughter in laws wedding venue! I have to get permission from them to post their wedding shots.
We did have a beautiful wedding, the day was gorgeous! We were very blessed!
Here is a picture of hubby and I!
3 comments:
Great photos. You look so happy and so lovely. Glad to see you.
What gorgeous pictures! I love them. Have a nice week!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Such a nice picture!
Post a Comment