Monday, July 29, 2019

Spiders!



Did I tell you how I hate spiders??  I do hate all kinds of bugs, flying insects, crawling insects, buzzing kinds.  You get the picture.

But...SPIDERS.....OMG!

I have this returning, gigantic spider that overnight makes a huge web on my mailbox that connects to my front door sidelight.  Everyday, I go out and sweep it all down.  I come out the next morning, and it’s back!  Today, I actually saw the spider!

His body was the size of a quarter,  the add the hairy legs.  He moved like Spider-Man!  I almost fainted....but I did let out a few ungodly screams, that had my husband running over from our neighbor, as well as his buddy,

 Was like a ninja warrior with my broom!  He jumped, I dodged, the gave him a whack.  He felt to the ground, and I tried to hit him with the broom, but he actually jumped up to the door, trying to run into his hiding spot I guess.  But I was too quick for him, my ninja moves, my adrenaline  was pumping..I closed my eyes, scream and hit again with the broom.

Hubby tells me to calm down, that I got him.  I open my eyes, looking down at it with hubby and his buddy, when bam....it jumped again!  I went into auto ninja and gave him another whack, and that was it.  Hubby finished him off with his sneaker, and I swept it away! 

Needless to say I cleaned everything down, sprayed peppermint oil over the whole front and back doors....then jumped in the shower!

Now, I am worried he has big brothers out there, that will come for me!


3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I had to laugh, forgive me but I could see me doing the same thing.
Thanks for visiting my blog, A Grandma's Blessings. I would follow you back but don't see a place to do that. I will visit as often as I can from your comments.

Sylvia said...

Kathy I put you in "My Favorites" so I can go to your blog anytime.

Play said...

All that is needed is a commitment to learning all that you can about the stock market, so that you can be a success. satta king