Hi friends,
I hope some of you haven't given up on me! First my ipad died after my last post. Then our one and only laptop died! When it rains, it pours, right!
We are currently at our son Chris's in Florida. Of course we are in quarantine. So I thought, I should get back to blogging, since we bought a new laptop here.
To catch you up.... a week before we were to drive home, we had to rush hubby to er with chest pains. He ended up having a 5 valve bypass! Thank God for all his blessings on us!! My hubs is doing well in recovering, but we sure are missing our home in Pennsylvania! He just got the ok to drive, but we sure are not going anywhere. We are not taking chances.
I will even have our medications delivered, as well as groceries. My dil also is getting deliveries. We are getting back, but paper towels and toilet paper hard to come by, as it is everywhere.
Have a wonderful day, I will be back!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy, it is good to see you back! I am over at Blogger now. I am glad your hubby is okay. Good that you are with your family too! Happy Easter!
God bless you and your husband Kathy and I hope he has no more problems ever again. Will add you to my prayer list. These are hard times! Nice to see you back. you were missed.
Welcome back Kathy! It is so good to hear from you!!! Have a nice day!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Thank you for visiting, Kathy. I'm so glad your hubby is doing better now. That was a scary situation, but God held y'all in His hands.
I live in Florida, and just read that you're here with family. Stay safe, and well. Hope you can return home before long.
xoxo
Post a Comment