Friday, May 08, 2020

Home!

Hi friends!  We made the drive back to Pennsylvania!  Eighteen hours, almost nineteen in the car!  We made sandwiches, brought muffins, Gatorade, water, snacks, and fruit.  We took turns driving.  While I drove hubby napped.  He did most of the driving, and we made great time.  I am so thankful for all the prayers for us!

When we finally got home, we walked into the house, and both my hubby and I broke into tears!  It was such a scary time between the
bypass, recovery, and getting home.  We are in constant joy about being in our home again!


Here is one of my fav pictures of my honey and I!  This was taking at an outdoor area last year in Florida, called Green Cay.  A gorgeous preserve, where you can walk, see alligators, all kinds of birds, all in the wild.  You walk over raise wooden bridge type walkways.


We have been taking it easy since we are home.  Slowly getting things put away.  Going thru 5 months of mail.  Our son Sandy kept the house immaculate, so thankful for him.  We are blessed with three wonderful boys.  Mike and Sandy even paid house taxes, sewer bills, etc while hubby recuperated!

Happy Friday everyone....be blessed!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Welcome Home!!!!!
Relax and enjoy your home and family.

Susan said...

Glad to hear you made it back safely. I am sure you will need to rest awhile before you get settled back into a new routine. Nice picture of both of you!

HappyK said...

Oh that is such good news to hear. Glad you arrived safely and all is well.